Search This Blog

Attitude of Gratitude-- Day 1


Today is the first day of my week of Gratitude (see previous post!). Every day there will be a new list of 20 things I am grateful for.

If you would like to participate, send me your blog address and I will post your blog in my postings for all to also read. If you do not have a blog, or just find it easier, please feel free to join me by leaving your daily list in the comments section. It is a beautiful energy to be shared. :D

List of Gratitude: Day 1

1.the fact that i have a healthy daughter with all her fingers and toes, who brings me a calm peace every time i lay my eyes on her.

2. the safe place that the greek gives me, just by being in my life.

3. the strength god has given me to face my adversities.

4. my ability to create.

5. how lucky i am to articulate my emotions and thoughts, in a way that i can share with others.

6. a job, that despite the pay cuts, and lack of health benefits, allows me to be a stay-at-home (single) mom.

7. my old retro home that needs lots of work and renovations, and the fact that its the same house i grew up in when i was alethea's age.

8. that sasha-bear, our dog, keeps us guarded and safe at night.

9. my new car, because it is dependable, and affordable, a long time coming, and tre' sexy.

10. my sight, and hearing, so that i am able to see and listen to all the beauty that surrounds me.

11. all the amazing talented artists i have met in planning and organizing handmade ho down.

12. the fact that i left my ex husband when i did.

13. all my ex boyfriends.

14. books. oh how i love books!

15. that i get to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world ever, California.

16. that i am from such a rich and ethnic culture, Greece/Cyprus.

17. that alethea's step mother is so good to her.

18. that my step dad adopted me when i was 8.

19. that my biological father helps me and loves me unconditionally.

20. the quirkiness and loving nature of my family. and how it is all so... familiar.

1 comments:

Eristotle said...

My favs are 5 and 11. I'm so lucky to have met such talented and inspiring artists in planning HHD, too. :)

Post a Comment