Search This Blog

kidney's only make good beans

i've been sick since yesterday morning, with a horrible situation in the kidney's. the antibiotics are not working fast enough.

i do find the pain a welcomed distraction to some other things that have been going on lately.

to break the time away, as i vegetated on my couch or bed, i started intensely looking for a vintage bicycle.

in my day dream, i imagined alley-cat riding her roller skates at lightening speed, and me... riding my beautiful shiny red vintage cruiser around the lake in lieu.

what about poor sasha? i even dreamt up sasha, following our lead with a special dog leash for bicycles.

how do i make this all a reality?

well, craigslist.com.

and i'm eagerly awaiting a message from my good friend billy, as he is on his way to go check out a beautiful 40 year old english cruiser.



and, as i was uploading this photo of my bicycle of dreams, billy called to tell me the bicycle is in the car and was a total steal. my new bicycle!!

i must come up with a name. i can't wait to see the bicycle in person. and add a cute basket.

and get this amazing nifty gadget for sasha:



and even though i can barely move at the moment, i can already feel the freedom of my first ride.

alley-cat and sasha in tow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment